Twilight Roleplay

Twilight Roleplay, Habbo.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

PREGNANCIES

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 PREGNANCIES on Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:18 pm

B

Twilight Owner
There are too many pregnancies within the vampire race.
How are you people even able to have a kid, guys? It's not possible within vampires. Bella was human. You cannot copy Bella and Edward, either. This is ridiculous. What made the book was that the forbiddenness of their relationship went even to the extent of having a child. She almost died from this and the ONLY reason she survived was because she had vampires there to help her.
No more pregnancies unless you talk to xScarlette before it happens.

xScarlette's character, Raine, was only allowed and able to have a child because of her power. That is one thing you will need xScarlette for, if you wish to have a child and I agree that you can, you need to have Raine there to keep the baby growing.

WEREWOLVES AND VAMPIRE RELATIONSHIPS ARE NOT ALLOWED. The outcome of their child is unknown, as well as the fact that if the Volturi found out then you're good as dead. NOT ONLY THAT, Raine would most likely NOT associate with anyone who decided to live a life with a werewolf and betray their family (this means vampires in general).
HOWEVER, if you decide to have one with a werewolf or vampire, then it has to be secret. But expect to be killed by the Volturi. They don't stand for it.

Why do you think Rosalie hated Bella so much? She wanted a kid and she couldn't. HAVING A KID AS A VAMPIRE IS NOT AN EVERYDAY THING. It's not like being human. Sorry.

IF YOU DO NOT TALK TO xSCARLETTE ABOUT HAVING A KID, IT'S VOID. NO EXCEPTIONS.

And guys, this is not me making up rules, this is how it is in the book. Realism is a rule, right? K, good.

View user profile

2 Re: PREGNANCIES on Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:32 pm

Brandon/Kiba678

Twilight Co-Owner
HERE HERE!

View user profile

3 Re: PREGNANCIES on Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:30 am

Bio Manipulation.

View user profile

4 Re: PREGNANCIES on Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:05 am

Kryle Durem

Twilight Moderator
I love you, Chris. xD

View user profile

5 Re: PREGNANCIES on Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:07 am

luv u 2, bbz<3

View user profile

6 Ugh.. on Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:58 pm

If only I met a nice guy in the rpg.. I wouldl ike to have a kid.. God.. So Complicated. Sad

View user profile

7 Re: PREGNANCIES on Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:45 pm

Ashley wrote:If only I met a nice guy in the rpg.. I wouldl ike to have a kid.. God.. So Complicated. Sad

Have you realized how many times i have tried to go out with you? And you shot me down or turned me away? well dont complain because its your own fault. >:[

View user profile

8 Re: PREGNANCIES on Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:01 pm

..ever think she doesnt like you?

View user profile

9 Re: PREGNANCIES on Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:54 pm

Nikkuh gotz ownd.

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/englandooo

10 Re: PREGNANCIES on Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:10 pm

Ashley wrote:If only I met a nice guy in the rpg.. I wouldl ike to have a kid.. God.. So Complicated. Sad
Lol
You obviously haven't met Kyle.
HE ROCKS MY WORLD.

View user profile

11 Re: PREGNANCIES on Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:07 am

Oooooh. Forbidden love. Death by Volturi.
Cool.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum