Twilight Roleplay, Habbo.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

[*TRPG] The Plague

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 [*TRPG] The Plague on Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:10 pm

B

Twilight Owner
[THE PLAGUE]

In order to keep the flow of vampires, incoming and outgoing, there needs to be SOMETHING that kills them off. Otherwise we will have too many.
The Plague is the one sickness that was originated in Voi, (Vieras-Sammi) a young, beautiful vampire who passed onto the new life of the Vampire kind, and brought along her illness with her. It was killing her. The signs of The Plague are these: first distorting your sense of balance, the clumsiness becomes a handicap. Then you will slowly feel your body begin to ache and the ability to breathe becomes needed. You start to feel like you're suffocating, and that if you don't get to breathe, you would die. But this is only a feeling, it is not real. After some time, you will begin to feel fatigued, and the need to sleep. And you do need to, this is not just a feeling. But be careful, it could be your last. As long as you are awake, there is a chance at survival. If you fall into slumber, you'll most likely never wake up.

There is no human cure for this, only inhuman, with only one way of survival, there are no loopholes to this. It's up to you to figure it out. (This means you can't magically come up with an idea of surviving, there is only one way to survive this and you have to figure it out for yourself)

*NOTE: When you are infected with The Plague, you must state it in your mission so people know, OOCly.
ie: [*TRPG] _____(name) [Infected]

BTW: You do NOT know that she is the carrier of this sickness ICly. So you do not know who to kill, even if you decided to eliminate them before it was spread. Sucks for you doesn't it?

Only vampires get this sickness, so do not worry if you are human or a werewolf.

The way you are infected is if an infected vampire bites you, sending their venom into your body.

If you are infected with The Plague for over an OOC day, you die. Permanently.

View user profile

2 Re: [*TRPG] The Plague on Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:36 pm

Kryle Durem

Twilight Moderator
'Tis a bit rough, don't you think Becca? Hm.

View user profile

3 Re: [*TRPG] The Plague on Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:05 am

Whih o.o
Wait, question.

What if you find out she's teh carrier? o.o

View user profile

4 Re: [*TRPG] The Plague on Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:02 am

Why can't we just make it that the plague turns us Human. I like my character too muchf ro him to be killed off by a plague. I'd rather him be human.

View user profile

5 Re: [*TRPG] The Plague on Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:30 am

Brandon/Kiba678

Twilight Co-Owner
No, because theres way too many of us. We are cutting it down and this is the best way to do it, I also think that the plague shouldnt have any effect on main characters so yeahh >.>

View user profile

6 Re: [*TRPG] The Plague on Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:49 am

VAMPIRES ARE VAMPIRES. >;O

View user profile

7 Re: [*TRPG] The Plague on Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:24 am

I agree with Christian.
I don't want this character to die.
She has too much to live for.

o.o

View user profile

8 Re: [*TRPG] The Plague on Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:57 pm

Mkso.
I agree with Kiba
But disagree with Christian and Caitlyn

The Main Characters are mains..
If they die Then we wouldnt be following one of those R things

Realism or some shet w.e it said
If a main dies of the plague its not like we can hold another aud for someone else to have it
The person'd be dead
Soyh.

And also, the plague is a plague. Plagues kill and are hard to survive. Even if its just for vampires to catch, I still dont think it should turn the person human. I mean I can see that you like your char and want it to live and everything but still.

You just gotta
DEAL.WITH.IT.

Keep scrolling down

Keep going

Almost there

Mk thats it.
Well
kthnxbai.

View user profile

9 Re: [*TRPG] The Plague on Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:54 pm

Kryle Durem

Twilight Moderator
*Update*
Voi is the carrier, and inflictor, of the Plague. She kills any person who she bites. End of discussion?

View user profile

10 Re: [*TRPG] The Plague on Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:30 pm

If we are realistic, then the mains should be able to die/

View user profile

11 Re: [*TRPG] The Plague on Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:33 pm

I'm also a carrier lol.

View user profile

12 Re: [*TRPG] The Plague on Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:20 am

htf can we have two carriers?

o-O

View user profile

13 >_. i swear it over... on Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:40 am

i was told the plague was over by Scarlette ( sorry if i still dont know name sweety Embarassed )

XD

View user profile

14 Re: [*TRPG] The Plague on Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:53 am

Voi was the Vampire that bit me. In her the plague lied dormant, so then when she bit me I had it inside of me too. So when she started to get the symptoms, I got them also because I had her venom, which makes me a carrier.

View user profile

15 Re: [*TRPG] The Plague on Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:16 am

LOLOLOL
suck2bu

View user profile

16 x] on Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:27 pm

Didnt you guys say tht vamps can bite ppl anymore cuz thers to many... so basically humans r ok for good. ;]

View user profile

17 Re: [*TRPG] The Plague on Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:26 pm

No Vampires can't turn people, and also it doesn't suck to be me, because now I can kill off Vampires that I don't like for good lol.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum