Twilight Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Twilight Roleplay

Twilight Roleplay, Habbo.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

Do you have a problem with me?

4 posters

Do you have a problem with me?

Do you have a problem with me? Vote_lcap17%Do you have a problem with me? Vote_rcap 17% [ 2 ]
Do you have a problem with me? Vote_lcap42%Do you have a problem with me? Vote_rcap 42% [ 5 ]
Do you have a problem with me? Vote_lcap41%Do you have a problem with me? Vote_rcap 41% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 12

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Do you have a problem with me? Empty Do you have a problem with me? Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:14 pm

Vincent-Cartel

Vincent-Cartel

I've noticed a lot of people lately have been whining and calling me a noob lately, or a douce, or the occasional dick. I made this to see really, just who had a problem with me. Then they say I'll report you to the owner, I then say I'm an administrator. Usually it's when people just won't add dead, then when I say I'm an admin they shut up... Anyway just vote.

2Do you have a problem with me? Empty Re: Do you have a problem with me? Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:30 pm

Skiped.

First yes. I don't care what people think of me, you shouldn't either.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2NGIfCooAA

http://www.myspace.com/englandooo

3Do you have a problem with me? Empty Re: Do you have a problem with me? Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:36 pm

Vincent-Cartel

Vincent-Cartel

I'm just wondering >.>

4Do you have a problem with me? Empty Re: Do you have a problem with me? Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:27 pm

Jara/Roc

Vince, Ive never really had a problem with you. I mean I really dont see why alot of people dont like you. You seem alright.
But this whole message seems like a whole attention-seeking thing..

Bit drama-y

kthnxbai.

5Do you have a problem with me? Empty Re: Do you have a problem with me? Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:01 pm

Vincent-Cartel

Vincent-Cartel

No, it's just that constantly people say that people don't like me, so I just want to see if it's true.

6Do you have a problem with me? Empty Re: Do you have a problem with me? Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:24 pm

Jara/Roc

I just don't see why you care?
Let them hate..

But seriously, think to your self: What reason are there for them to not like me?

Personally, I can't think of any..

7Do you have a problem with me? Empty :) boiQ Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:27 pm

Ashley

ignore those stupid F-tards

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum