Twilight Roleplay

Twilight Roleplay, Habbo.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

[*TRPG] Staff Application

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 [*TRPG] Staff Application on Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:54 pm

B

Twilight Owner
Admin: Administrates anyone who breaks a rule or has a question (almost like a mod, just higher in the hierarchy)
Mod: Moderates the use of the rules and makes sure to enforce them
Council: Is there for meetings, help makes decisions without the voice of our members until we've come to a decision and want to hear their thoughts (only 6 members allowed excluding the owners and mods/admins)

Application-
Name/Habbo Name:
Write me a short paragraph about yourself, this will show me a bit about how mature you are.
How much of Twilight have you read?

View user profile

2 Re: [*TRPG] Staff Application on Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:03 pm

Application-
Name/Habbo Name: Real name- Felix, Habbo name- scollef01
Position: Mod or Admin or council (Your choice)
About me: I've been in habbo a long time first i was in .co.uk but then they made this habbo and i joined it straight away, I've been rping for like 4 years, i've read all the books, i've been a moderator and admin before in other RP's in the past, i've owned one rp. I'm fair, if there is a problem i check all of the facts before solving it. I'm in habbo like whenever i can. I do my best to help everyone even now though i'm not a mod.

Last edited by Felix on Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:28 pm; edited 2 times in total

View user profile

3 Re: [*TRPG] Staff Application on Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:39 pm

Application-
Real name- Thomas Habbo name- JynxMaster!
Position: Admin and council
Well, Ive worked in other rpgs as co-owner, mods and such. In Trpg, I always am trying to help people when they are arguing over something, when I see someone doing something that is against the rules I always tell them about it. I get on habbo everyday when I can

I have read Twilight, New Moon, and Eclipse

Last edited by JynxMaster! on Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:53 pm; edited 2 times in total

View user profile

4 Re: [*TRPG] Staff Application on Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:48 pm

APPLICATION -

Name/Habbo Name: Jennifer/rocmysox66

Position: Moderator

Write me a short paragraph about yourself, this will show me a bit about how mature you are.: I am loyal and understanding. Ill take the time to listen to people and calmly explain things to them. I'll report anyone I suspect of werewolf or vampire fraud. I also can be nice [Sometimes]. I can handle things maturely and respectfully. I have been an administrator and/or moderator in past rpgs. Also, when problems occur I try my best to stop them from spreading and causing more havoc. I have many ideas on how to improve the rpg. Some of which, are worth listening to. I also get on habbo every day if I can and this rpg is the first place I come on to.

Ideas:
- Having set times and dates for events
- Having werewolves and vampires tested to see if they are noob-ish or not
- Striking alot more people for being continuously disrespectful
- Making people be in the rp for atleast a week before getting turned

How much of Twilight have you read?: I have read the first Twilight book and have seen the movie. I allso plan on reading the other books when I can and have begun New Moon.

Last edited by Jara/Roc on Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:25 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : to add my ideas)

View user profile

5 Re: [*TRPG] Staff Application on Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:25 pm

Name/Habbo Name: Connor (Conker.160)

Position: Admin.

About Me:
Well, I have four years of roleplay experience under my belt. I have had high positions before and most of the time it has worked out pretty well, although some times not so good. I'm not stupid, I can handle things well and I can get onto habbo whenever so I am reliable to be things that have been set, or if I am needed for a certain thing. So, yea.

I have read all the books. Breaking Dawn was probably my favourite, only because we got to get a realisation of what it would be like to be a vampire cyclops

erm, chea. thanks for reading?

View user profile

6 Re: [*TRPG] Staff Application on Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:44 pm

I vote Christian, I'm better friends with other people but he deserves it, been here a while..

View user profile

7 application paragraph on Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:41 pm

I am twelve years old. My name is Mattie Beth Sanders. I love rpgs AND twilight! I think I'm PRETTY smart and I really want
to be usefull to the twilight cause! I've been in several rpgs. recently played SHRPG, IRPG and HRPG. THey are okay I guess... irpg not the same without emma ._, But any way my user is AlIc3:,CuLl3N so u can telll im in love with twilight! I hope u make the right decission Dont stress this becca! itll be okay!! Very Happy Shocked Laughing

View user profile

8 :) on Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:37 pm

DOGGYYYYYYY%Y :DDDDDDDD

View user profile

9 Re: [*TRPG] Staff Application on Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:23 pm

EEEE GASP

12 years old is a bit too young to be on Habbo?

AMG
I ISH CALLING DA MODS!!! j00 r getting reportd
-reportz-
Yes
thats all Im doing

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum