Twilight Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Twilight Roleplay

Twilight Roleplay, Habbo.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

BANNED AGAIN, SAME REASON

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1BANNED AGAIN, SAME REASON Empty BANNED AGAIN, SAME REASON Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:12 pm

Vincent-Cartel

Vincent-Cartel

Alright, so I got some bullshit reason that I was banned on Kinuta-Amichi and Vincent-Cartel " * You have been banned! The reason for the ban is "Please have the Credit Card Holder or Bill Payer contact Habbo Hotel Credit Department at 1-88.... Thank you. (id: 1031373). The ban will expire at 6/24/20 7:49 AM Eastern Time." anyway, probably going to get both bans lifted tomorrow once my mom calls up.

2BANNED AGAIN, SAME REASON Empty Re: BANNED AGAIN, SAME REASON Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:19 pm

Skiped.

Damn thats a long time. I've tried so hard to get a perm ban, or at least a year long. Longest I've got is a thirty day ban. They're so lame. XD

Good luck with getting them back.

http://www.myspace.com/englandooo

3BANNED AGAIN, SAME REASON Empty Re: BANNED AGAIN, SAME REASON Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:44 am

Christian

Christian

Skiped. don't try anything too bad. They might ban your IP :L

and, Habbo probably hasn'y recieved payment for the coins.

4BANNED AGAIN, SAME REASON Empty Re: BANNED AGAIN, SAME REASON Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:48 pm

Vincent-Cartel

Vincent-Cartel

Yep so apparently I got some coins from some random guy and they were stolen, so now unless I pay 72$ I can't play until like June. See you then I guess.

5BANNED AGAIN, SAME REASON Empty 8o Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:16 pm

Ashley

Sad itso k
Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum