Twilight Roleplay

Twilight Roleplay, Habbo.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

Must we get bitten?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Must we get bitten? on Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:35 pm

Ok. I REALLY dont want to be human forever and no one is biteing Sad so i'm just saying that we should be able to decide what race we are.

View user profile

2 Wow.. on Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:02 pm

Uhm.. No.. Being bitten makes it more dramatic but its stupid havuing vampries go - bites your neck- -your a vapire-
To many vamps that way.. only certain ones Mk? Mk

View user profile

3 Re: Must we get bitten? on Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:59 pm

Actual .. They have to intertwine there own DNA within yours. Also, all newborns would be killed by me, at the slightest command from someone(s). They have turned the biting off, thus to stop the amount of vampires population in the role-play.

View user profile

4 Re: Must we get bitten? on Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:57 am

Plus if you could choose your race nobody would choose human and that isn't realistic. Which is one of the main rules of the RPG.

View user profile

5 Re: Must we get bitten? on Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:20 pm

I agree with all three of you. Personally, if we DID chose our own race, everyone would msot likely choose Vampire. There would be no Werewolves, or Humans. If the case became that everyone was a Vampire, they would all die, the same with Werewolves. Why? Because, Vampires AND Werewolves both depend on Humans for survival. So no, it wouldn't be realistic o_o

View user profile

6 Ok.. on Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:45 pm

Right right, I under stand, now >.< any who can delete the poll delete the poll plz

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum