Twilight Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Twilight Roleplay

Twilight Roleplay, Habbo.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

The forum and RPG are dead.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The forum and RPG are dead. Empty The forum and RPG are dead. Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:32 pm

Vincent-Cartel

Vincent-Cartel

I'm sorry, but someone had to say it, this forum is dead, and no offense, but in my opinion so is the RPG. A new post hasn't been made in at least a week, and every one lost interest in TRPG and most have no interest in the new one. I went back to WoW RPG on a private server, www.wow-trance.net so yea..

2The forum and RPG are dead. Empty Re: The forum and RPG are dead. Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:00 am

Skiped.

The forum and RPG are dead. Ironhide_facepalm

Last post was made four days ago. But yes, these forums are dead...

That however does not mean the role play is dead. TRPG Hasn't been around for a good while, week and a half maybe. So that makes these forums obsolete don't you think? So yes, of course these forums will be dead. The new roleplay Vendictivus, is doing fine. Has a hell of a lot more role play than twilight. And if you are role playing on WoW, why do you care? You already decided to jump ship, which shows your lack of commitment, which makes your opinion less wanted.

Forums aren't needed for role play.

http://www.myspace.com/englandooo

3The forum and RPG are dead. Empty Re: The forum and RPG are dead. Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:23 am

Vincent-Cartel

Vincent-Cartel

I went because we switched between three different RPG's in two days... people wanted to keep TRPG, but apparently that doesn't matter.

4The forum and RPG are dead. Empty Re: The forum and RPG are dead. Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:16 am

smackdown4

smackdown4

This makes no sense!!! Im starting to think people left, and masy never return unless trpg is active once again. Becca its time to face the music.........re-create trpg......if you build it they will come..........

5The forum and RPG are dead. Empty Re: The forum and RPG are dead. Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:00 pm

Vincent-Cartel

Vincent-Cartel

Skiped you just seem a little pissy..

6The forum and RPG are dead. Empty Re: The forum and RPG are dead. Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:23 pm

Skiped.

I don't like pointless posts.

7The forum and RPG are dead. Empty Re: The forum and RPG are dead. Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:01 pm

Vincent-Cartel

Vincent-Cartel

You said the forums had no use so why does it matter if it is pointless or not?

8The forum and RPG are dead. Empty Re: The forum and RPG are dead. Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:05 pm

Skiped.

I didn't say that. I said forums don't make role play. And then I said that these forums are obsolete because of the fact that there is no longer a Twilight Role play. Which was true at the time, now Alicia has made one.

I'm not going to go on and explain, my balls hurt.

9The forum and RPG are dead. Empty Re: The forum and RPG are dead. Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:23 pm

Vincent-Cartel

Vincent-Cartel

lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum