Twilight Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Twilight Roleplay

Twilight Roleplay, Habbo.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

[*TRPG] Vampire Elders' Council

+9
TaintedFaith
Ashley
Skiped.
Vincent-Cartel
Brandon/Kiba678
Sarahmcquade
JynxMaster!
Felix
B
13 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[*TRPG] Vampire Elders' Council Empty [*TRPG] Vampire Elders' Council Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:37 pm

B

Twilight Owner

The Elders

The Vampire Council is a smaller government that act as a filter for the new vampires. Those who are worthy of being able to hold the responsibility one acquires when being a vampire will be appointed by the Vampire Council. Those who do not pass their inspection will deal with the Alleanza. Alleanza means Alliance in Italian. The Alleanza members are humans that have come forth and offered their help in hopes that the vampire race will change from what it is becoming -- a bloodthirsty union. The Alleanza society is a hidden group of people that are only known by the Elders. They do not act out in anger, and only submit themselves to killing when the Council requires it. One thing you acquire along with becoming an Elder is the ability to blend in with your environment. You don't necessarily change and transform into your surroundings, but blend in so you are unnoticed. This has been passed down by prior Elders, as a way of living quietly and subtly; unseen by humans and vampires alike.
The Council is filled with 5 members--

Raylia (Alissandra's sister) with the power to manipulate memories

Alissandra (Raylia's sister) with energy sourcing

Dominique

The other two spots need to be filled, if you are interested, please contact MicroShells or xScarlette
We will be testing you

History of the Elders' Council-

The Council wasn't formed until much later after the longest living vampires survived centuries of obstacles.
Back before even time existed, these two vampires were turned at a young age. Being sisters, they stuck together their whole life. These two didn't know what happened to them, they only knew they had a craving, and living during the times where hunting was a necessity, they learned and copied. But it wasn't the meat within the hunts that caught their attention, but the blood. They learned of what they needed in order to survive, but they didn't know why. They just coped. As their lives continued, they noticed more and more of their kind, only different. They had no control of themselves like these two have. Every once in a while they'd meet a smarter creature of their race, whatever it was, but didn't stick around. They never stayed with one person more than a week, and would quickly leave. They found that lurking in the shadows and becoming part of the hidden and the darkness worked with them and was an aid to them.
Around the 1600s, the two found mates within the human race. They knew that they were different, and they had the one thing flowing throughout their bodies that they craved; blood. But they couldn't keep away, there was something else that made them stay. Love. In the year 1692, one of the elders of their town found the girls feeding off of their human lovers. It looked innocent, until the blood spilled to the floor and from their mouths. It was bloodlust, the humans felt no pain, but it convinced the elder otherwise. In the time of what seemed to be witchcraft, the two were mistaken for being witches. They were tortured and beaten, knowing fully well that they could slaughter the village, but they did not. They wanted to give them the benefit of doubt, that if there were witches, that they could live in harmony. But it didn't change their thoughts or reasoning. When it was the night before the burning at the stake, the two sisters agreed to not test their faith in whatever God there was out there, and fled. They had seen their brutality in their actions to them and other women alike.
They have been living among the humans for years now, seeing how they react to danger. All having the same solution. More and more of their race's population had been growing (vampires) as well, and learning from the humans that the way to react to danger is to fight. Pride was big within the vampire and human race alike, and they wanted nothing with it. They became children of the night and sought out those who may have come to the earth with different ideals. They created the Elders' Council together, joining together with some of the humans that wanted the same thing as them, to rid of the vicious and angry vampires that sought to destroy the race of any life. This has become the sole reason for their existence, to rid those who are not worthy. They do not make themselves noticed, and they are just a myth. The Volturi is familiar with who they are, and know they exist, but also respect their need for privacy and wish to not be disturbed. They do not want to toy with them either, seeing as they have lived longer and have more knowledge than any other being.

Last edited by B on Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:11 am; edited 5 times in total

2[*TRPG] Vampire Elders' Council Empty Re: [*TRPG] Vampire Elders' Council Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:08 pm

Felix

I am interested in becoming a council member.

About me: I've been in habbo a long time first i was in .co.uk but then they made this habbo and i joined it straight away, I've been rping for like 4 years, i've read all the books, i've been a moderator and admin before in other RP's in the past, i've owned one rp. I'm fair, if there is a problem i check all of the facts before solving it. I'm in habbo like whenever i can. I do my best to help everyone even now though i'm not a mod.

Last edited by Felix on Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total

3[*TRPG] Vampire Elders' Council Empty Re: [*TRPG] Vampire Elders' Council Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:12 pm

JynxMaster!

JynxMaster!

hey im interested...even though you already know i am

4[*TRPG] Vampire Elders' Council Empty Re: [*TRPG] Vampire Elders' Council Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:06 pm

Sarahmcquade

Sarahmcquade

very Intrested.
;D

5[*TRPG] Vampire Elders' Council Empty Re: [*TRPG] Vampire Elders' Council Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:08 pm

Brandon/Kiba678

Brandon/Kiba678
Twilight Co-Owner

I am Interested in being a council member

Reasons:

1. I will be a good addition to the council with my Alteration ability where i can remove or change a power in a vampire/human.

2. I am a good rp'er with experience in this

3. I want to cut down the size of the Vampires that are being made

4. I will be reasonable with choices and only Agree on things, never give suggestions unless needed too.

Thank You.

6[*TRPG] Vampire Elders' Council Empty Re: [*TRPG] Vampire Elders' Council Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:10 pm

Sarahmcquade

Sarahmcquade

Almost the same reasons for me except that I can'T change peoples powers.
xD

7[*TRPG] Vampire Elders' Council Empty Re: [*TRPG] Vampire Elders' Council Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:27 pm

Vincent-Cartel

Vincent-Cartel

1) Brandon should definatly be in the council.
2) Hannah should not (no offense) because the character is too aggressive.
3) I don't see why it's so cool, it's basically seems like a version of Volturi to me...

8[*TRPG] Vampire Elders' Council Empty Re: [*TRPG] Vampire Elders' Council Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:24 pm

B

Twilight Owner

Vincent-Cartel wrote:1) Brandon should definatly be in the council.
2) Hannah should not (no offense) because the character is too aggressive.
3) I don't see why it's so cool, it's basically seems like a version of Volturi to me...

It's different, the Volturi watches for who acts out and then rids of them, but the Council gets rid of vampires in general that we either a) don't like, b) don't accept because they don't follow the race's rules, or c) revenge.
But the Council is not an angry society, they are just -- I guess what you could call -- a small coven of Elders that have been living longer than the Volturi. But they don't associate with the Volturi, they don't have the same morales.
Plus, the Elders' act quicker than the Volturi does. Whereas the Volturi is constantly looking for new people with the best power to make their minions, the Elders' choose carefully over the centuries for the right people, and only keep a certain amount of people in their council at a time in order to keep the secrecy.

Last edited by B on Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:39 pm; edited 2 times in total

9[*TRPG] Vampire Elders' Council Empty Re: [*TRPG] Vampire Elders' Council Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:30 pm

Skiped.

How do you become an Alleanza? (Think I spelled it right)

http://www.myspace.com/englandooo

10[*TRPG] Vampire Elders' Council Empty Re: [*TRPG] Vampire Elders' Council Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:39 pm

B

Twilight Owner

Skiped. wrote:How do you become an Alleanza? (Think I spelled it right)
You talk to someone in the Elders' group
You have to find them first, sometimes they'll find you, instead.

11[*TRPG] Vampire Elders' Council Empty Re: [*TRPG] Vampire Elders' Council Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:20 pm

Skiped.

Okily dokily. I'll start being more active, SwRp went down the gutter anyway.

http://www.myspace.com/englandooo

12[*TRPG] Vampire Elders' Council Empty Re: [*TRPG] Vampire Elders' Council Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:34 pm

Vincent-Cartel

Vincent-Cartel

MoltenRock or whatever his name is should be one he's a crazy rp' er..

13[*TRPG] Vampire Elders' Council Empty Re: [*TRPG] Vampire Elders' Council Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:41 pm

Brandon/Kiba678

Brandon/Kiba678
Twilight Co-Owner

Vincent-Cartel wrote:MoltenRock or whatever his name is should be one he's a crazy rp' er..

Vincent, it doesnt matter, aslong as we have reatrded and immature people who run the council(Not including Becca) then none of the good people will be on the council, two of the spots are filled with people who dont deserve it

14[*TRPG] Vampire Elders' Council Empty Re: [*TRPG] Vampire Elders' Council Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:11 pm

Felix

Who decides who are the good people who deserve a place on the council?

Last edited by Felix on Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

15[*TRPG] Vampire Elders' Council Empty Re: [*TRPG] Vampire Elders' Council Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:48 pm

Vincent-Cartel

Vincent-Cartel

LOL

16[*TRPG] Vampire Elders' Council Empty THE ONE! :D Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:47 pm

Ashley

Uhm, Hi. Smile

Im Ashley, and I believe i should be a Council member.
Te follow shall be reasons why you should accept ME. Very Happy

1.) I am a very Unbiased person, meaning I do not pick sides aswell as being very fair or impartial, and I listen to both sides of the story then talk it over, and come up with a choice.

2.) I am very good at hiding that I am a vampire, I have never bitten anyone yet. I also blend in with Humans and feed on Animals instead of humans or other vampires, or werewolves.

3.) I don`t hold grudges against Werewolves as it is very unfair. I almost am an exceptionally good roleplayer and will defend anything at any cost.

4.) I am willing to risk my secret for others of my kind infront of humans or werewolves, but only doing it in a careful manner.

5.) I am very openminded and never hold grudges against others.

6.) My duty is to my heart, but my duty to the council would become for anger, jelousy, lovel ife and such.

7. I promise not to let personal things interfere with my councilship.

those are lal of the reasons why you should pixck me for a Council spot. Thank You. Smile

17[*TRPG] Vampire Elders' Council Empty Re: [*TRPG] Vampire Elders' Council Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:12 pm

TaintedFaith

Tch.
Com'on people. Pathetic. You'll never get accepted with little bitty information stuff like that. DETAIL it. Make 'em want to accept you into the elder's council. I can tell you about my name with more information than that. [ No lie. ] So, improve on your application skills. Please and thank you.

18[*TRPG] Vampire Elders' Council Empty Re: [*TRPG] Vampire Elders' Council Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:51 am

Brian899

Brian899

Hm.. maybe i should try for a spot...Who knows:?:

19[*TRPG] Vampire Elders' Council Empty Re: [*TRPG] Vampire Elders' Council Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:07 pm

Jara/Roc

RP Name: Hayden Stone
Reason:

Observant - I am very observant and will take the time to study vampires carefully. I can watch and study them very closely and miss no detail. I can take notes on what they do and then plot their death is death is needed. I will doublecheck work at be absolutely careful not to miss anything and make no mistakes.

Plots - I will take my time and plot careful and perfect ways to plot a person's death. I will not act out of turn or out of extreme rage. I will plan them a slow and painful death. I will also take this seriously and try not to laugh at them as they beg for mercy.

Reflexes - As well as watching and killing vampires I can dodge them. If I sense them about to attack I will get out of any aim. I will keep perfect stealth if I can help it, while observing or plotting. I will make my move carefully.

Personality - I will always seek revenge and vengeance if I am in the Elder's Council. I can keep my balance and stealth perfectwhile studying the vampire or just about to kill them. My actions will by under control if nesssescary and out of control when they need to be.

20[*TRPG] Vampire Elders' Council Empty Re: [*TRPG] Vampire Elders' Council Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:18 am

Christian

Christian

I was removed?

o.O

Reason?

21[*TRPG] Vampire Elders' Council Empty Re: [*TRPG] Vampire Elders' Council Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:10 pm

Rekwon

im interested.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum