Twilight Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Twilight Roleplay

Twilight Roleplay, Habbo.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

CHANGE OF ROLEPLAYS

+4
Caitlyn/Addie.!
Smith444
Jara/Roc
B
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1CHANGE OF ROLEPLAYS Empty CHANGE OF ROLEPLAYS Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:10 am

B

Twilight Owner

Hey guys, I don't want you to worry about the *TRPG being gone forever. It will come back if this does not work or none of you like it. I want to try this out, so please just give it a chance? The main reason I changed the RP's was because the *TRPG was dying. I could see it, I don't know if you could, but it's obvious. None of our Mains came on, no one RP'd unless I was there, for some reason. And the population of our RP'rs was so low that basically our only race were vampires. It wasn't Twilight anymore, it was just another Vampire Roleplay.
Respond to this with your comments, I want to know if this was a mistake or not. Please, though, don't just say right off the bat that you don't like it only because TRPG is not here at the moment, I want you to try out the new RP before making your decision.

Thanks!
-Scar

2CHANGE OF ROLEPLAYS Empty Re: CHANGE OF ROLEPLAYS Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:56 pm

Jara/Roc

..I just realized every rp I go to dies out
And like a week before it does I either a friend of mine will get like a high position or I will.
-.-

3CHANGE OF ROLEPLAYS Empty Re: CHANGE OF ROLEPLAYS Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:55 pm

Smith444

A lot of people got on TRPG and you could have just gotten new mains....

4CHANGE OF ROLEPLAYS Empty Re: CHANGE OF ROLEPLAYS Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:45 pm

Jara/Roc

Exac-a-tac-ly
Beccz, people were always rping when you werent on..
and yes, we couldve gotten new mains
I wouldnt mind auding for Alice again Very Happy
Itd be my like 3rd time

5CHANGE OF ROLEPLAYS Empty Re: CHANGE OF ROLEPLAYS Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:09 am

Smith444

I know, TRPG was awesome, and I dont even get this new RPG. And even if I did understand it, I doubt it would be as good as TRPG.

Also, CholoTheWise started another TRPG, but it's not nearly as good as Becca's.

6CHANGE OF ROLEPLAYS Empty Re: CHANGE OF ROLEPLAYS Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:02 pm

Caitlyn/Addie.!

Caitlyn/Addie.!

I agree with Smith, I don't get it.. o_o
And yes, Becca, people WERE Rping, the Rpg WASN'T dying.
I don't get why you'd think that, and I mentioned getting new mains yesterday to you. I forget what you said though, but you said something about nt getting new mains.
And as for Vampires, I dont fucking know what to do, how about putting an EXCLUSIVE, MUST KNOW HOW TO FUCKING RP on the sticky. That's exactly what I'd do, with those EXACT words.
Not to be offensive, but I hate the new Rpg, I liekd TRPG better (_)

Iunno, thought this song fit the mood. NO, I don't like the Spice Girls o_o

7CHANGE OF ROLEPLAYS Empty Re: CHANGE OF ROLEPLAYS Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:22 pm

B

Twilight Owner

No, people weren't RPing. The thing that would have persuaded me to keep the RP going was if people would RP even when I wasn't around or when someone with authority wasn't around.
I cannot audition people as mains every week, it is too much work and it takes too much time out of everything else I have to do.

The vampire solution you have isn't that simple, if I were to post that only people who know how to RP can be a vampire, then it's based on THEIR choice. And what good is that? Everyone will walk in and say they are worthy, even if they are not, because they either believe they are good enough or don't have the experience to see what is standard and what isn't. If I have to be the filter for choosing who can and can't, it will both take my time and lose RP'rs because it will label me as a rude and mean owner for denying so many people their wants.

The majority of our RP'rs are noobs, and we need to face that fact. There is a group of people that aren't, and then only half of that group that actually come to RP.

I have too much to do to keep track of each and every person that's allowed to be a vampire based on their worthiness and expertise, as well as know who is faking that they got bit and who really did.

The RP was dying, and I don't know why you can't see that. I think it's because you don't want to!
It really was dying! It wouldn't have lasted much longer until we had changed the RP entirely into something that was not Twilight. I could do that, I could change it a vampire vs lycan RP if that's really what you wanted, but that wouldn't make you happy either seeing as it's not labeled as Twilight.

This new RP has only been out for a day and the fact that you are already placing a judgment on it makes me upset. You have hardly tried it. You don't read the first page of a book and go "THAT'S IT, I'M THROUGH" just because it seemed boring or uninteresting.

You need to give it a chance to establish itself before making a deliberate decision. The TRPG was the same way, slow at first, then fast, and now it's back to slow.

I already said this, I will go back to the old RP if this really doesn't work out, but I'm not going to accept comments based on a few hours' worth on the first day that it comes out. That's nothing.
And you know, some people like this RP better, you don't have to know anything beforehand like in Twilight.

Plus, the only thing you can do in Twilight is scene until there are no scenes left, what then? We tried everything, you guys. Plague, Events, Elders'...
It was dying.

8CHANGE OF ROLEPLAYS Empty Re: CHANGE OF ROLEPLAYS Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:40 pm

Caitlyn/Addie.!

Caitlyn/Addie.!

B wrote:No, people weren't RPing. The thing that would have persuaded me to keep the RP going was if people would RP even when I wasn't around or when someone with authority wasn't around.
I cannot audition people as mains every week, it is too much work and it takes too much time out of everything else I have to do.

The vampire solution you have isn't that simple, if I were to post that only people who know how to RP can be a vampire, then it's based on THEIR choice. And what good is that? Everyone will walk in and say they are worthy, even if they are not, because they either believe they are good enough or don't have the experience to see what is standard and what isn't. If I have to be the filter for choosing who can and can't, it will both take my time and lose RP'rs because it will label me as a rude and mean owner for denying so many people their wants.

The majority of our RP'rs are noobs, and we need to face that fact. There is a group of people that aren't, and then only half of that group that actually come to RP.

I have too much to do to keep track of each and every person that's allowed to be a vampire based on their worthiness and expertise, as well as know who is faking that they got bit and who really did.

The RP was dying, and I don't know why you can't see that. I think it's because you don't want to!
It really was dying! It wouldn't have lasted much longer until we had changed the RP entirely into something that was not Twilight. I could do that, I could change it a vampire vs lycan RP if that's really what you wanted, but that wouldn't make you happy either seeing as it's not labeled as Twilight.

This new RP has only been out for a day and the fact that you are already placing a judgment on it makes me upset. You have hardly tried it. You don't read the first page of a book and go "THAT'S IT, I'M THROUGH" just because it seemed boring or uninteresting.

You need to give it a chance to establish itself before making a deliberate decision. The TRPG was the same way, slow at first, then fast, and now it's back to slow.

I already said this, I will go back to the old RP if this really doesn't work out, but I'm not going to accept comments based on a few hours' worth on the first day that it comes out. That's nothing.
And you know, some people like this RP better, you don't have to know anything beforehand like in Twilight.

Plus, the only thing you can do in Twilight is scene until there are no scenes left, what then? We tried everything, you guys. Plague, Events, Elders'...
It was dying.

It's not that I didn't WANT to, Becca.
I really didn't see any way that the Rpg was dying at all, I really didn't.
But if you SERIOUSLY want to do this Rpg, that's fine, I'll just drop the subject and leave.
Why?
Because, there truly IS nothing in the Rpg I really can do. I'm not into the Avatar and Elements and stuff like that. There's nothing in the Rpg worth doing for me.
This is MY OWN opinion, I'm not talking for anybody else, I'm talking for myself, but go ahead and label me as someone who hates to try new things, because I don't care what you say about me, I have other options.
No other offense, but I dont think it's time you're worried about, I think you're afraid of what people think if you make the vampires exclusive. So fucking what if they dont like it, they can go to Hades.

AND BECCA FOR FUCK'S SAKE, PEOPLE WERE RPING WITHOUT YOU AROUND AND WITHOUT AUTHORITY PEOPLE IN THE RPG OK!? I MEAN FUCK.
JUST because you're not on to witness it, DOESN'T FUCKING MEAN PEOPLE WEREN'T RPING.
Also, maybe if you EXPLAIN the new Rpg plot better, I might consider it, I MIGHT, just explain it o_o

9CHANGE OF ROLEPLAYS Empty Re: CHANGE OF ROLEPLAYS Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:59 pm

Vincent-Cartel

Vincent-Cartel

Make it a Vampire vs. Lycan RPG than, because (no offense)this witch thing is pretty gay, and I did try it out.

10CHANGE OF ROLEPLAYS Empty Re: CHANGE OF ROLEPLAYS Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:04 pm

B

Twilight Owner

You need to calm down...
I don't care what people say about me, Caitlynn, but I care about what people think of the RP. And that's not a choice, I have to. Otherwise there's no use in having this RP, the people's opinion is what makes it.
This new RP isn't Avatar and it's not Elements. It's about magical beings that stretch back into the early 1600s or late 1500s. I'm sorry that you don't like it, and I'm sorry if I'm going to be losing a great RP'r and friend because you don't know what to do in the new RP.
At least you had some fun in TRPG?

11CHANGE OF ROLEPLAYS Empty Re: CHANGE OF ROLEPLAYS Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:07 pm

B

Twilight Owner

Vincent-Cartel wrote:Make it a Vampire vs. Lycan RPG than, because (no offense)this witch thing is pretty gay, and I did try it out.

It's not gay...

12CHANGE OF ROLEPLAYS Empty Re: CHANGE OF ROLEPLAYS Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:45 pm

Smith444

Do you think that just starting a new RPG will make all of the problems go away? It won't. The same problems that TRPG had will happen in WRPG. And the least you can do is keep make a new entrance for TRPG and keep the gates open. That way, the people who want to rp there can actually do so.

And I also think that if you are going to make a new RPG, at least make it something, well, no offense, interesting. I mean, the Salem Witch Trials are okay to read about in school and all, but I don't know who would want to participate in an RPG about it.

And you are true in the fact that I haven't really given it a chance, Becca. I am planning on doing so today, and maybe, just maybe, this will be better than TRPG. I sincerely hope so.

13CHANGE OF ROLEPLAYS Empty Re: CHANGE OF ROLEPLAYS Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:23 pm

Smith444

Nvm the new RPG sounds cool.

14CHANGE OF ROLEPLAYS Empty Re: CHANGE OF ROLEPLAYS Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:10 am

Skiped.

Beccz, people were always rping when you werent on..

Not an accurate statement. I was on pretty much all day, and I rarely saw anyone role play. Mostly just hanged outside in the entrance bit. Twilight has a lot of restrictions on it from what I understand, and if you continued to go along with them, it would become dull and boring. Seeing as how eventually you would come to the end of the story, and then what? And may I add that the journey to the end would of been a boring one. At least in my opinion.

Thus she brought in more things to make it more interesting, and again to my understanding, made it drift from twilight to more of underworld role play. Which isn't exactly what you want now is it?

I know, TRPG was awesome, and I dont even get this new RPG. And even if I did understand it, I doubt it would be as good as TRPG.

If you don't understand it, you can't compare it to twilight. It's also not that hard to follow. There are five kingdoms with witches, (or sorcerers, whatever floats your boat) they then make alliances or war with one another. You then have the witch/sorcerer hunters, who are quite self-explanatory. Why do the kingdoms fight one another? Why did Germany start two world wars? Why did Japan attack the U.S. at Pearl Harbor? Why did England and France have the Hundred Year War? The answers to these can be the answers to why these kingdoms do it. If that doesn't make sense, that is quite worrying.

We now have a new role play. You all bitched and whined about this one, so Becca decided to try something new, to try and appease you. If you act like this, I will swear the shit out of you over and over, because it's pretty damn disrespectful.

Now unlike with this WRPG, I suggest you give it more than about half an hour, before you decide to make assumptions about it. Give it two days, no flaming it, no flaming Becca for it, just fucking role play in it, pretty simple isn't it? Maybe you'll be able to pull it off.

I don't get why you'd think that, and I mentioned getting new mains yesterday to you. I forget what you said though, but you said something about nt getting new mains.

How many times has Becca gone through the auditioning process? I've seen her masses pretty much every day asking for people to come and audition. Why does she have to keep doing this? Because none of them come on. Why would doing it the third or fourth time be any different? And if you've done it that many times, asking the same questions would get god damn boring.

And she mentioned why she thought the role playing was dieing. None of the mains came on, no one role played when she was not there, and the number of vampires in comparison to humans and werewolves was astounding. Which like she also said, makes this more like Underworld, not twilight were there was a set amount of vampires. In this, everyone bitched and moaned to get bitten, where as in the books, i'm assuming here, the vampires were a lot more conscious of what they were, and how they were seen.

And as for Vampires, I dont fucking know what to do, how about putting an EXCLUSIVE, MUST KNOW HOW TO FUCKING RP on the sticky. That's exactly what I'd do, with those EXACT words.

Yes those words would attract a ton of people wouldn't they? And as Becca said, it's pretty hard to do that. Everyone has an inflated opinion of themselves, and I'm pretty sure Becca doesn't have the time to go around and follow them, to see if they can role play. Then compare their role playing ability, with others who wish to take the spot.

Not to be offensive, but I hate the new Rpg, I liekd TRPG better

Pointless statement was pointless. You have yet to give any reason as to why you don't like this role play, only why you like the other one. Which really doesn't help anyone here.

I've said this already, and I'll say it here too. And probably say it again. Maybe then you'll be able to follow through yeh? I'll cross my fingers. Before you do the same thing that you did with this role play, try trying the new one before flaming it. Making posts on the forums that only make Becca seem unappreciated. So, shoot for two days without flaming it, two days were you try it, were you role play. Heck, maybe you'll have fun yeah?

And yes, you do like the spice girls. Everyone does. XD I had a crush on baby spice I think, man her hair is hot.

Because, there truly IS nothing in the Rpg I really can do. I'm not into the Avatar and Elements and stuff like that. There's nothing in the Rpg worth doing for me.

Then leave me. If that seems callous, excuse me. But raising a fit over this, won't help, won't solve anything, and it won't make anyone feel any better. If this is some poor attempt at, i'll leave if you don't go back, please just leave.

This role play is similar to WoW. Are you not into that either? If not, don't bother making another post about how you don't like it, just leave. Go join Cholo's twilight if twilight is so great. This new role play shows great promise, in my opinion, it is a lot better than all the crap that is around now.

Naruto - Dies all the time.
Bleach - Never lasts.
Star Wars - Filled with ooc retards and flaming pricks.

This role play has a great community. They're is little to no flame, save for this thread, everyone gets along. These make role plays far more successful. If you don't like it at first fine, but give it time. At first, I thought twilight was just for sissy girls. Still do, but the role play wasn't too bad. The role play that I saw wasn't too bad, better than at the other role plays listed above. Why were they better? Because no one was obsessed with being a speed devil, getting power ranks so they could whip their e-penis out, and impress their friends...

The point of that was uhm, there is more to do in a role play then just spam/fight. The elements of the role play, not the physical elements, but more like the special abilities inside of it. Naruto - chakra, star wars - the force, aren't what defines the role play. So even if you don't like the abilities, that shouldn't deter you from trying it. That make sense?

Also, maybe if you EXPLAIN the new Rpg plot better, I might consider it, I MIGHT, just explain it

Not that bloody hard to figure out. Perhaps if you took the time to read the stickers, or maybe stop making these posts, you would of been able to find out eh?

The purple stickies in the main room hold the storyline of this role play. It is quite good, I suggest reading them.

JUST because you're not on to witness it, DOESN'T FUCKING MEAN PEOPLE WEREN'T RPING.

True. But, like I said, I'm on pretty much all the time. I may have split my time between swrp and this, I still didn't see that much role play. Maybe you did do it in the time I was in swrp, but I really doubt that. Really.

Make it a Vampire vs. Lycan RPG than, because (no offense)this witch thing is pretty gay, and I did try it out.

Vincent, to me you seem like some spamming noob. So why not just go over to mafia.

Ah fuck it, can't be bothered to keep going on. Point, don't bitch and whine because you don't like something, without fucking trying it. And by trying it, I mean more than a fucking hour, or even a day. To have a real opinion of something, you need at least three days. And that won't give you a full opinion. So try that this time yeah. Then we won't have none of these tiresome posts, where I have to make a long ass fucking post, bitching to you all on how pathetic and disrespectful you are.

http://www.myspace.com/englandooo

15CHANGE OF ROLEPLAYS Empty Re: CHANGE OF ROLEPLAYS Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:20 am

Vincent-Cartel

Vincent-Cartel

Skiped, I was just stating my opinion so stop being an asshole.

16CHANGE OF ROLEPLAYS Empty Re: CHANGE OF ROLEPLAYS Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:42 am

Vincent-Cartel

Vincent-Cartel

Also, thank you Becca for giving up on the witch thing. The new kingdoms thing seems pretty cool I like it.

17CHANGE OF ROLEPLAYS Empty Re: CHANGE OF ROLEPLAYS Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:48 pm

Will

Will

lmao go Dan xD

18CHANGE OF ROLEPLAYS Empty Re: CHANGE OF ROLEPLAYS Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:43 am

Pixlet

Pixlet

woah...
I was away for a bit,
this is wierd.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]