Twilight Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Twilight Roleplay

Twilight Roleplay, Habbo.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

*Izzy Corantine* ~ SarahMcquade<3

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1*Izzy Corantine* ~ SarahMcquade<3 Empty *Izzy Corantine* ~ SarahMcquade<3 Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:25 pm

Sarahmcquade

Sarahmcquade

Name: Izzy Corantine.
Likes: Friends, Family, Support, Love, (Long Detailed Bios! Very Happy)And Chocolate Icecream (Real life<3)
Dislikes: Big toe nails, Hair feet, People who are there just to make you angry, People who Are ONLY their to make your life worse, (REAL) And real Night mares. (The kinds where you THINK your sleeping Because Every thing is a terrible mess)

Personality:
Smart, Organized, Joyful, Optimistic, Experienced, Helpful, Understandable and Understanding.

Last edited by Sarahmcquade on Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

2*Izzy Corantine* ~ SarahMcquade<3 Empty Re: *Izzy Corantine* ~ SarahMcquade<3 Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:39 am

Vincent-Cartel

Vincent-Cartel

Would be better with a picture and some history.

3*Izzy Corantine* ~ SarahMcquade<3 Empty Re: *Izzy Corantine* ~ SarahMcquade<3 Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:56 pm

Sarahmcquade

Sarahmcquade

x)
I know I've Done Six Diffrent Bios. I just feel Asleep at my Comp When I was doing that. Ill add more today.

4*Izzy Corantine* ~ SarahMcquade<3 Empty Re: *Izzy Corantine* ~ SarahMcquade<3 Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:16 pm

smackdown4

smackdown4

This is just a little vid about how izzy and i used to be. ^_^

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum