Twilight Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Twilight Roleplay

Twilight Roleplay, Habbo.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

[*Trpg] John 'Red' Marko

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[*Trpg] John 'Red'  Marko Empty [*Trpg] John 'Red' Marko Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:04 pm

smackdown4

smackdown4

[center]Full name: John 'Red' Marko

Real age: 18

Physical age: 19

Height: 6,1

Race: Vampire

Zodiac: Pisces

Abilities: Mild Telepathy

Personality: A normally calm and bright young man, he tries to act like a barrier and help others sort out problems. Although he is very jelous and protective, especially of his friends. John is a terrible flirt and always hits on almost every girl he see's.He loves to read poetry and listen to rock music. Even though he's a big softie on the inside he likes to act like the strong and silent type.

Physical Desc.Tall partially thick, muscular very good looking.(Keeps a six inch army knife in his boot, likes to smoke[damn you high school] and has a bad temper,when angry his eyes have a red tint to them as well as blue for casual, green for excited and ect.

History: Arrived on the hospital doorstep alone, at the age of 13 tattered up and almost beaten to death. He later left for two years to get money and take a load off. Now he has returned and is ready for action!

Favorite songs:
[flash(425,350)]https://www.youtube.com/v/MgAT11_MZK8[/flash (425,350)][/youtube] Cool

Last edited by smackdown4 on Tue May 05, 2009 8:02 am; edited 6 times in total

2[*Trpg] John 'Red'  Marko Empty Re: [*Trpg] John 'Red' Marko Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:50 pm

:Twilight.Sin:

:Twilight.Sin:

THREE DAYS GRACE!!!!!!!!!!

3[*Trpg] John 'Red'  Marko Empty Re: [*Trpg] John 'Red' Marko Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:46 am

Vincent-Cartel

Vincent-Cartel

Haha the Digimon songs are awesome T.K FTW!

4[*Trpg] John 'Red'  Marko Empty Re: [*Trpg] John 'Red' Marko Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:06 pm

smackdown4

smackdown4

Vincent-Cartel wrote:Haha the Digimon songs are awesome T.K FTW!

Awwwww thanks guys i appreciate this. Very Happy

5[*Trpg] John 'Red'  Marko Empty Re: [*Trpg] John 'Red' Marko Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:24 pm

Will

Will

Haha, I used to love Digimon ^_^<33

6[*Trpg] John 'Red'  Marko Empty Re: [*Trpg] John 'Red' Marko Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:49 pm

smackdown4

smackdown4

Will wrote:Haha, I used to love Digimon ^_^<33

I dont like it.......i love it!!! >Very Happy

7[*Trpg] John 'Red'  Marko Empty Re: [*Trpg] John 'Red' Marko Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:54 pm

Chores?

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^^ I love digimon Rolling Eyes

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum